Starts – 21st Jul. 4.30pm.
This is a specially designed watercolor course for children, where the kids will be able to learn :
- Different types of land and sea creatures
- More in depth flower study
- Snow capped Mountains in watercolor landscapes and atmospheric depth.
- Perspective drawings.
- Study of light and shadow by applying warm and cool colors.
- Still life in watercolors
- Introduction to Negative painting theory.
In this course, Rhea will show how water colours are blended by using the application techniques. She will guide them step by step and let them work independently though the process.
Rhea will also help to understand the medium better, with the help of creative artworks which will help them to build their portfolio.